Sea Kayaking Kefalonia is a sea kayaking outfitter based in Kefalonia, the biggest of the Ionian islands, Greece, run by Yvonne and Pavlos, a local enthusiastic couple. It organizes day and multi-day kayak trips in the crystal clear and warm waters of Kefalonia, Ithaca and the broader area of central Ionian sea, as well as sea kayak courses in Kefalonia and Athens.
You can read more about the island of Kefalonia from here.
Sea Kayaking day trips
- Argostoli Lighthouse- Minies (south Kefalonia)
- Agia Pelagia- Trapezaki (south Kefalonia)
- Lourdas – Katelios (south Kefalonia)
- Fiskardo (north Kefalonia)
- Agia Efimia (east Kefalonia)
- Agia Kiriaki (west Kefalonia)
- Agia Kiriaki-Myrtos-Assos (west Kefalonia)
- Skala – Poros (southeast Kefalonia)
- Xi – Vardianoi (southwest Kefalonia)
- Antisamos – Poros (east Kefalonia)
- Petanoi (west Kefalonia)
- Blue caves (north Zakynthos)
Sea kayaking multi-day vacations
- Ionian Odyssey – 9 days
- Village Hopping – 8 days
- Sea Kayak Kefalonia & Ithaca – 7 days
- Circumnavigation of Kefalonia – 12 days
- Kefalonian Expedition – 6 days
‘Sea Kayaking Kefalonia’ is a superb solution for all those, individuals, groups, families, people of any age, experienced paddlers or complete novices with a reasonable fitness level, that wish to have a low stress, active vacation. Warm, calm waters, scenic coastline, picturesque villages, rich history and culture, genuine hospitality, friendly end to end service, attention to safety and equipment and a lot of story telling are some of the ingredients that will make these paddling vacations unique…
— Article provide by Sea Kayaking Kefalonia. Contact the organizers through +30-6932-904-360 (Pavlos) – +30-6934-010-400 (Yvonne), or through their contact data below.