Sea Kayak Argolida provides guided tours with sea kayaks around Argolida – Nafplio – Tolo – Spetses iland – Poros – Ancient Epidavros. Come with us to explore the beautiful Argolida, and lets paddle together in blue and green crystal waters. Explore the ancient sunken city and see the small ancient theater of Epidavros.
Sea kayaking small-midle-long distance tours
- The small tour is about 6-7 Nm 3 to 5 hours, with full equipment. We provide: sea kayak, life jacket, paddle, hat for the sun and a healthy meal on a very nice beach
- The midle tour is about 10-11nm 8-10 hours with full equipment. We provide: sea kayak, life jacket, paddle, hat for the sun and we will have lunch in very nice beach and dinner in a local tavern.
- The long distance is the round of Argolida coastline and it is about 100-110nm. It is a four days trip with full equipment. We provide: sea kayak, life jacket, paddle, hat for the sun, tent and sleeping bug plus full meal.
What else is there in Argolida, besides sea kayaking
There are 2 small, yet beautiful gorges in Argolida area. The 1st one is VOTHILAS GORGE and is located in Nea Epidavro (at the end of the village) very close to the monument of Ethosinelefsi. The 2nd one is located in the area of Ermioni. It name is the KATAFIKI GORGE. You would love its scenery and its unique beauty.
While in the area don’t forget to visit 3 remarkable caves. Those are: Didyma (2 caves of doline karst). Very impressive because of their size and shape. The other one is the Franchti cave where important paleontological findings were discovered.
Of course there are many other places in the area. Like Nafplion and such, plus the whole Peloponnese is provided for many days to spent and enjoy doing different things every day.
Contact the organizers through: +306972941930, +302753022846 or through their contact data below.
Explore Sea Kayaking in many locations of Greece
- A Trip for Survival – Enjoying Sea Kayak Trips
- Our Skopelos Holidays: A Sea Kayak Trip
- Learn About Sea Kayak Just Do It in Crete
- Epidavros, Nafplio, Tolo, Secluded Beaches by Sea Kayaking
- Sea Kayak in Halkidiki – The Ultimate Adventure
- Sea Kayak Samos
- Are You Ready to Enjoy a Sea Kayak in Zante?
- Kayaking Greece
- Sea Kayak Crete